You can find an information about installing icons, widgets, wallpapers on Your iPhone under iOS control.
Downloading on iPhone/iPad
- Start downloading paid file. Press “open in” button.
- Select “save to files” paragraph.
- Select path to save file on your device.
- Open “Files” app. Find your archive and press him to start extracting files. Tha press extracted folder.
- There is 3 folders: icons, widgets and wallpapers. Choose what you need.
- To save images to gallery you neet to press 3 dotted button in right top corner of screen.
- Press “select” paragraph.
- Press “select all” or select icons what you need. than press share button in bottom of screen.
- Press “save images”. Now images is in your gallery, so you can install it.
- Start app “Shortcuts”
- Press “+” sign in right top corner.
- Press “Add action” button.
- Select “Scripts”.
- Select script “open app”.
- Select what app you want to open by the script.
- Press button with 3 dots in top right corner.
- Name your app as you want and press “add to home screen”
- Press icon and choose file from gallery.
Removing old icons
- Press ad hold on app on homescreen. Select “edit homescreen”.
- Press “move to app library”.
- Press on widget.
- Find “Photo” and press “selected photo” in the bottom of screen.
- Go back to the widget screen and press “save”.
- In the bottom of widget screen press “edit” button.
- Press “+” sign in the right top corner of screen.
- Find “Widgetsmith” widget and tap on it.
- Select size of your widget (which you make in step 1).
- Select your widget in the list.
How to change wallpapers
- Open “Settings” app.
- Find paragraph “wallpapers”.
- Press “choose new wallpaper”.
- Select photo that you want to use for wallpaper.